As distances are significant in Madagascar, your trip will probably include one or more domestic flights.
There are 2 possibilities for booking and issuing tickets:
By Internet directly with the company Tsaradia
- Contact of the Tsaradia company: MADAGASCAR AIRLINES
- Payment is made online by credit card (Visa and Mastercard).
- The ticket is sent to your mailbox.
- Several booking classes are offered. Pay attention to the cancellation / modification conditions for each class at the time of booking.
- We advise you to take the “LIBERTÉ or ÉCONOMIQUE – class Y” classes, which offer attractive conditions in the event of cancellation.
By Sense of Oceans Madagascar
- The copies of the passports of the passengers (to confirm your exact names)
- The details of your international flights (to confirm your exact dates)
- The total payment of the flights 48h after the reservation to obtain the tickets.
- Service fee of MGA 100,000 (+/-25 €) per trip is charged for booking and ticketing.
- Fares offered online can sometimes be cheaper than those offered by the company in Madagascar.
- Fares are determined by the airline at the time of booking.
- Fares are subject to change by the airline.
- Service fees are not refundable in the event of ticket cancellation.
- The company allow : 1 piece of luggage: 20 kg – 1 piece of cabin luggage: 5 kg