Réserve de Berenty
Fly to your first stage in the West to meet the Great Tsingy of Bemaraha and the famous Baobabs Avenue, before continuing south to explore the Isalo National Park and end at the extreme south of the island in the Berenty Reserve.
An exceptional circuit between sky and earth…
NB – No “Deluxe” hotels on this trip, but the hotels selected are the best in the sites visited
Madagascar has a botanical heritage of unparalleled richness; it is in itself a true biodiversity concentration!
Aloes, Didieracea, Euphorbias, Kalanchoe… 95% of succulent species are endemic. Very present in the Great South of Madagascar, we also find them in the highlands, along the West Coast up to the Cape of Amber.
Accompanied by a specialist of the Malagasy botany, we go off to explore this exceptional and amazing flora.
We recommend this circuit from mid-September to late October, but it can be done all year long.
- The Highlands and lemurs of Ranomafana ;
- The easy hike in the National Park of Isalo ;
- The seaside stay on the lagoon of Ifaty ;
- Berenty Private Reserve and vegetation of the extreme south.
Travel identity card
- Duration: 13 days (from Tana to Tana)
- Participant: In group – minimum 2 persons
- Accompaniment: English-speaking Malagasy Guide
- Accommodation: everything in hotel ( 12 nights)
- Travel: 4×4 vehicle or bus or minibus
- Service: in Bed and Breakfast
- Period: all year
Les points forts
- Les Hautes-Terres et la forêt de Ranomafana ;
- La randonnée dans le Parc National de l’Isalo ;
- Le lagon turquoise d’Ifaty sur canal du Mozambique ;
- La réserve de Berenty et ses lémuriens.
La carte d’identité du voyage
- 12 jours (de Tana à Tana)
- A partir de 2 personnes
- Avec guide malgache francophone
- Tout en hôtel (11 nuits)
- Véhicule 4×4 ou bus ou minibus
- En Bed & Breakfast
- Période: Toute l’année