+ de 20 jours
THE MOST BEAUTIFUL TREKKINGS – 21 DAYS
For lovers of beautiful treks, we invite you to discover the greatest spots in Madagascar between Antananarivo and Tuléar, along the RN7.
Eleven days of committed hikes reserved for good walkers (minimum 6 hours per day).
We walk on the Highlands and in the Zafimaniry Country to meet village life, moments rich in encounters and exchanges.
We then continue in the Andringitra Massif with the ascent of Pic Boby, the Isalo National Park and the famous and isolated Makay Massif.
The evenings are around the wood fire in the company of our guides and porters, the nights in tents. Our trip ends in Ifaty for a few days of relaxation at the edge of a sumptuous lagoon.
THE MOST BEAUTIFUL TRACKS – 22 DAYS
This journey aims to be to be resolutely a journey of adventure.
Concerning route: a sacred not commonplace itinerary which consists in leaving westward seeing the Tsingy and baobabs, come down to the South via Tuléar and the Cape Sainte Marie up to Fort Dauphin, then to go back up by the Coast by the track of the 10 local ferries to go to take the train in Manakara from where we join Fianarantsoa and then Antananarivo by the road National 7. Concerning travels: quite a lot of kilometers, all with 4×4, and for the greater part by tracks. Dugout during 3 days and then a jump by train. Concerning accommodation: 80 % under the tent with evenings around the campfire, the rest in small nice hotels on the way. As for the atmosphere, it is you who make it…
Great trek – The Trans-Makay – 22 days
- A unique exploration of one of the most secret massifs of Madagascar;
- A long impregnation smoothly, on foot, of the jewel of the biodiversity;
- The sharing of singular moments with the inhabitants of this massif;
- The extraordinary show of a generous and protected nature.
Travel identity card
- Duration: 22 days (from Tana to Tana)
- Participant: In a group of 4 to 8 people
- Accompaniment: English speaking Malagasy Guide
- Accommodation: 4 nights in a hotel and the rest in camping
- Travel: 4×4 vehicle
- Service: Full board
Les points forts
- Le Makay ;
- Le Makay ;
- Encore le Makay ;
- Et toujours le Makay ! ! ! et la plage à Ifaty aussi …
La carte d’identité du voyage
- Durée: 22 jours (de Tana à Tana)
- Participant: En groupe de 6 à 8 personnes
- Jours de marche: 16
- Accompagnement: Guide malgache francophone
- Hébergement: un peu en hôtel et beaucoup sous tente
- Déplacement: Véhicules 4×4
- Prestation: En pension complète
- Période: 1 seule date en 2014: du 18 mai au 10 juin.
GREAT TRIP IN MADAGASCAR – 27 DAYS
The most complete trip possible to discover the different regions of Madagascar. Each has its population, its ethnic groups, its way of life, its rhythm. The atmospheres are not the same whether you are in Diego or Fianarantsoa, the people are different, their daily life too. From the nonchalant and colorful north in the Nosy Be region to the central Highlands where the rice terraces draw the hills. From the Baobab forests of the West to the white beaches of Ste Marie.
This route allows you to visit several parks and reserves and to understand the many biotopes of the country and to meet many species of animals that inhabit these diverse environments.
Several trips to the same country!