For 2 persons
A cozy and robinson luxury stay in a tropical garden in the heart of a sublime and preserved landscape with exclusive getaways. You will like to explore the paradise islands with a private boat, discover the magic of the forest and penetrate its secrets, and explore the richness of underwater life. Discover the sweetness of a romantic candlelight dinner or the originality of a cocktail served on a canoe. The promise of an unforgettable stay…
- Nosy Komba, a true tropical and wild paradise
- Personalized service in a luxury lodge
- Tailor-made getaways to the most beautiful sites around
- An exclusive stay in a romantic and refined atmosphere
Travel identity card
- Duration: 6 nights on site
- Participant: 2 persons
- Accommodation: Charming ecolodge ****
- Service: Full board
- Period: All year round
“Easy”This trip is accessible to all. However, we ask you to be healthy.
It is a journey of discovery and short hikes are scheduled for site visits.
Madagascar is large, the steps in a vehicle can sometimes be a little long.
“Deluxe”All nights are in hotels. The accommodations and/or the hotel are good categories and equivalent to 3 or 4 stars international standards. These are the best of the sites visited (subject to availability).
Dinner in restaurant, lunch at the restaurant and / or picnic.Travel take place in comfortable vehicle on roads and/or on relatively good tracks.
Day 1: Arrival in Nosy Komba
Arrival by plane in Nosy Be… you have the choice!
Transfer by boat to Nosy Komba and meet & greet at Tsara Komba lodge.
Installation in your bungalow and evening facing the sea.
Days 2 to 6: A few days in paradise … Hotel ****
– A hike in the island with a guide through the forest to meet the fauna and flora (chameleons, butterflies, plants, birds, lemurs …)
– A private boat trip to the wild island of Nosy Mamoko (fishing village, waterfall , giant tortoises, lemurs, …)
– Exploration and snorkeling in the magnificent marine reserve of the island of Nosy Tanikely with a guide.
– A charming getaway by canoe around the island of Nosy Komba to admire the wild creeks, discover local life and crafts.
– A cocktail at sunset to be enjoyed on a canoe in the middle of the bay.
– A candlelit dinner on “Le Pont des Amoureux” privatized for an evening in complete privacy.
Day 7: Departure from Nosy Komba
We are certain that you were happy there and that it will leave you with fond memories.
Your hosts accompany you to the boat that takes you to Hellville.
- Accommodation and meals,
- Activities mentioned in the program,
- Entries to the parks and sites indicated,
- Local guides and porters in the parks,
- All transfers.
- International flights,
- Your personal insurance,
- The visa: +/- 35 €
RESERVATION – CONFIRMATION
Reservation: Please use the form below to book your trip or change this itinerary. We will respond within 24 hours.
Confirmation: It will be effective upon receipt of the completed registration form that we will send you, as well as a deposit of 30% of the total amount of the price of the travel.
Confirm a trip with SENSE OF OCEANS MADAGASCAR involves having read and accepted the Terms and Conditions.
The general sales terms and conditions can be found here : Terms & conditions
To prepare for your trip, we invite you to read our NEED TO KNOW section
You with us ! For each person, for each trip, we take 2€ from our margin for the sponsorship of one hectare of primary forest for one year near the Andasibe / Périnet park. More info here