From 2 people. Couples and families. Free for children under 5 years old. See details below.
It is an immersion in the heart of an island surrounded by crystal clear sea and covered with lush vegetation and preserved. It will reveal magnificent coral reefs to life extraordinary underwater and you will also discover while exploring on its beaches and in the heart of its integral forest, a unique wildlife; gannets, fish eagles, lemurs, chameleons, turtles…
- A tropical garden in a private island;
- A small ecolodge that offers comfort, relaxation and simplicity;
- Crystal clear waters housing an underwater world of great beauty;
- Endemic and rare wildlife in a protected area.
Travel identity card
- Duration: 6 nights on site
- Participant: minimum 2 people
- Support crew:
- Accommodation: while hotel
- Vehicle: provided by the hotel
- Meals:full board
- Period:April to December
“Easy”This trip is accessible to all. However, we ask you to be healthy.
It is a journey of discovery and short hikes are scheduled for site visits.
Madagascar is large, the steps in a vehicle can sometimes be a little long.
“Standard”All nights are in hotels. The accommodations and/or the hotel are good categories and equivalent to 2 or 3 stars international standards.Dinner in restaurant, lunch at the restaurant and / or picnic.
Travel take place in comfortable vehicle on roads and/or on relatively good tracks.
D 1 : Nosy Be > Ankazoberavina
Transfer by taxi and boat from Nosy Be airport to Ankazoberavina organized by the lodge.
We discover the hotel and bungalows hidden among coconut trees, they are invisible to the sea are built traditionally with local materials. Water is supplied by a source that arrives from the coast and the electricity is provided by a generator.
Note: Depending on the time of the internal flight, the program of this day can be changed.
D 2 to 4 : Stay at leisure in Ankazoberavina
While staying at the lodge, the hotel offers a choice of activities (scuba diving, sea fishing, canoe outings …) and sailing or motor boat trips of the surrounding islands:
– Antsoha, a small uninhabited island covered with a full forest with the rocky island of Ankivonjy, home to herons, osprey, white-tailed tropic and gannets.
– The Nosy Tanikely protected marine reserve and Maki lemurs of Nosy Komba.
– The pristine white sand Nosy Iranja and its lighthouse which has fantastic views. It is also a nesting site for sea turtles.
– The uncrowed small island of Nosy Mamoko homes a fishing village and you can see lemurs and giant tortoises.
– The beautiful Russian Bay with the rise of the river surrounded by mangrove forests up to the small village of West Bemaneviky.
It is also possible from the hotel to extend your stay with a 1 to 3 days cruise aboard a 12-meter catamaran to the archipelagos of Mitsio or Radama (contact us).
- Meals : Lunch include at the restaurant / Dinner included
Ankazoberavina is the island which knows how to amaze and move you, with few very simply things, but soaked with an incomparable beauty. It is situated at 1 hour of boat from Nosy Be. In the north part of the island is the beach which shelters eight exclusive bungalows which are protected and hidden by luxuriant vegetation. The area of 32 m², the bungalows realized with wood and local techniques are endowed with originality and give the necessary comfort.
View site on : http://www.isola-africa.com/
D 5 : Ankazoberavina > Nosy Be
Breakfast at the lodge.
Transfer by boat and taxi from Ankazoberavina to Nosy Be airport organized by the lodge.
End of Malagasy Tours services.
- Meals : Lunch not included / Dinner not included
Number of person 2 Enfant - de 5 ans Enfant - de 14 ans Supp. Single Price per person 720 € - 512 € 144 €
- Accommodation as indicated in the program,
- Meals as indicated in program,
- Welcome and transfers organized by the hotel.
Price does not include:
- International and domestic flights,
- Meals not indicated in the program,
- Activities and excursions indicated with supplement,
- Tips and drinks,
- Your personal insurance.
RESERVATION – CONFIRMATION – PAYMENT
The confirmation of a travel will be effective upon receipt of the completed registration form that we will send you, as well as a deposit of 30% of the total amount of the benefit.
If Malagasy Tours is responsible for issuing domestic flights, payment for all flights will be requested in order to confirm them.
Confirm a trip with Malagasy Tours involves having read and accepted the Terms and Conditions.
The general sales terms and conditions can be found here.
We invite you to (re) visit our :
“ Madagascar Pratical ” (international flights , visa, insurance etc.)
” Additional Information ” as well as specific on this trip.